Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Max Schutler for Freshman Magazine


My baby Max Schutler is featured in the November issue of Freshman Magazine. I was only going to post a few pictures from the spread...BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT. I just couldn't stop.
I LOVE this man. I am loving the longer hair. He looks so studious in his plaid shirt and blue jeans. That perfectly pliable ass and those bedroom eyes are all too much to resist. Here's to you and everything you do Max. I Love you Guapo.


















To visit MenMachine for more men like Max Click here


Vote for my blog!


3 comments:

Y said...

Oh c`mon,Jr,stop boring us with Max:)I`m kidding,kidding,kidding,babe.
Max is so gorgeous!Awesome photos.

Jr said...

hahaha, for a second as I was reading I thought you were serious.
There are people that don't like him :-( BASTARDS!!!

micky said...

Like you Jr, I just can't get enough of Max and in case you haven't seen it, follow this link to see a clip of him in Folsom Undercover. Must get the full clip!http://sites.titanmencash.com/galleries/FolsomUndercover/album/index.html?dcwid=113595