Friday, October 31, 2008

Pedro Andreas now at UkNakedmen


Imagine my shock when I saw that Pedro Andreas was doing work with UKNakedMen. It's brilliant and I can't wait to see who they team him up with. He looks absolutely stunning.

"Argentinian beef is world famous and here's a mouth-watering taste of one of its very finest cuts. When we heard this stud was in town we had to make sure he didn't leave before we'd got our lenses on him. A sweet, handsome face, a jaw-droppingly perfect body and an arse ripping uncut cock all combine to make Andreas a very welcome addition to the UK Naked Men stable and one of it's most stunning studs."

















Check him out at UKNakedMen



Vote for my blog!


1 comments:

Y said...

Pedro is Brasilian:)
I`m too anxious to see who he`ll be paired up with.
LOVE him!