Friday, October 03, 2008

Leo Giamani Fucks Colby Keller at RandyBlue


I'm really starting to believe that Leo Giamani is straight, This was the most Awkward and uncomfortable scene EVER...even more than the one of him bottoming. Colby Keller was great considering what he had to work with. When you guys look through this gallery look at Leo's face. His eyes are always closed and it's not like a closed because he's in Ecstasy...it looks like he wants to vomit. NOT CUTE LEO...NOT CUTE.








Vote for my blog!


4 comments:

Y said...

I can`t stop starring at Leo`s balls in that next to the last one pic:-)

Jr said...

Well good. Whatever you do. Don't stare at his face.

Anonymous said...

He seemed ok with that Rusty guy, so what happened? I really like Colby though. Ever since he was at seancody I had a thing for him.

Jr said...

Yeah It's weird. It's like the more scenes he does the more uncomfortable he looks.