Friday, October 03, 2008

Kameron Scott speaks on the "Folsom Affair"


So after reading the Diesel Post and doing a post about it, I got a lot of mixed comments...well not really. I actually just got a lot of comments with people breaking on Diesel. So I decided to contact Kameron Scott and hear his side of the story. Here's what his email said...

"I was not aware there was any mud slinging going on from Diesel. I haven't read his blog in several weeks and I won't be running over to check out what he said abut me. I have projects on and off camera right now that require my full and undivided attention right now. There was a "fall out" between the two of us during Folsom, but I assumed that a man who's almost 40 years old wouldn't air his dirty laundry. This also involves him too...not just me. I haven't said anything about him on my blog and I won't be addressing this matter or entertaining any questions from press. I had a blast at Folsom. I appreciate all the guys at Titan for allowing me to be under their banner and as well as all my friends over at rentboy.com (Brandon Baker and Cool Tom) for allowing me to hang with them as well. I loved meeting all the Titan stars as well as seeing my friends Ricky Sinz and RJ Danvers over at Raging Stallion. Rest assured that there are big things in the wings for me...I have several films and live appearances coming up which you will be made aware of as soon as they come to light :-). Hope this clears the air on my side."


Vote for my blog!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And there you have it. He played it cool and took the high road. Diesel kind of embarrassed himself with everything he said. Kameron said they had a falling out. Enough Said. Sometimes it's best to say less

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! I'm not saying i agree with Diesel, but this Kameron fella seems to be hiding something.

Anonymous said...

It's stupid for me to say anythng on the matter because no matter hat the truth always seems to get twisted. I don't think it's anyone's business what happened at Magnitude and at the Fair.

Anonymous said...

That may be true Kameron, but you are in an industry full of Media, Fans, dirt and Gossip. Diesel talks a lot...and he talks a lot of shit. Maybe you know the truth, but all we hear is Diesel's truth and it's plastered all over the internet. There are Titanmen exclusives writing on Diesel's blog,that they are sorry for all the "KS" bullshit, and they hope that Diesel still enjoyed Folsom.

Jr said...

Kameron, Man it's cool, and I am just glad to have you come and be a part of the blog. Maybe next time we can do a post with your consent and do a proper interview after your movies drop?

Diesel Washington said...

Okay there U have it, The Saga is Done....... Proving that Yet again...... That I can take a lesser known star.... and bring him into the Big Time...... UR WELCOME KAMERON!!!

Anonymous said...

Jezuz, Diesel, "no" means "no", honey-chile.
You remind me of some old Hollywood producer who "discovers" a beautiful young starlet and are stunned she wants to sleep with a Zak Efron or Leonardo DiCaprio once she makes it big. It's been going on since the dawn of time, baby, or do you you think you're the first to hear "Uhm, I just want to be friends"?