Friday, October 17, 2008

Junior B at Lucas Kazan...HOLY DICK!


What a knockout! When you first meet Junior B, you're immediately drawn to his killer smile, his broad shoulders and perfectly sculpted pecs. What you don't know yet is what he hides down there. "Do you consider yourself big?", I asked him. "Not at all", he smirked. "In fact, I'm average, by Brazilian standards!" At 9 inches? No comment!

I'll have you guys know that this dude and I have more that just our names in common...
and if you totally can't figure out what i'm talking about...IT'S THE SIZE OF OUR DICKS!!!!






Click here to see more Photos and Video Trailer


Vote for my blog!


3 comments:

Y said...

Oh wow!Don`t scare me,JR!:)

Mike said...

He is super FINE!!


Now JR, I'm gonna need some 'Hard' proof of that lol.

Jr said...

Jr "LAUGHS ALOUD at Mike's comment"
Nice try.