Wednesday, October 08, 2008

2 AMAZING British Exports


Okay, I've been thinking about this post ever since one of my BBB's "best Blogger Buddies" Toni, did a post on Dillon Buck, which I cannot seem to find right now. I have always been a HUGE fan of Ross Hurston, and I've now really gotten into Dillon Buck. I'm seriously for all things English...hehehe
I had this whole post ready with all these photos of them in various shoots. I was going to compare and contrast. It was going to be DRAMATIC...but I didn't...
The pair of them are Royalty. HOTNESS with an accent to boot. Not to mention the Dicks of Kings and sexual appetites of 16 year old boys.
SO HERE'S TO 2 BRITISH EXPORTS, THAT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE IMPORTED...INSIDE OF ME!

P.S Dillon Buck, if you're reading this, I jerk off to Dr. Richard Exams Carl at least 4 times a week. It's on my all time favorite playlist.


















Vote for my blog!


3 comments:

Y said...

I`ve seen only the trailer of this video on UkNakedMen`s web.It is incredibly hot.Great chemistry between the two of them!
Love them both and Dillon`s smile could make me faint:)

Hehe I`ve done many posts on Dillon.Do you maybe mean this one ?

Mike said...

I don't usually go for older men lol But, Ross Hurston does something for me hehe.

I think it's the 'menatplay' vids he did :)

Anonymous said...

Dillon's avidity for gnawing and tugging Ross's pecpoints strikes me as exceptionally well judged, if this can be said of a reflex embodied in himself as well as in Ross. For these fuckpads are luscious penis avatars, and their access points are radiant semaphores of Ross's cockfamine as well. From such ministrations, as much as from Dillon's lapping of Ross's lavish peniscurtains in ballstrial, the great beacon of his cock beams with gratifying saliency, his anal nourishment to gather. A very fine exhibition.