Friday, October 03, 2008

UKNAKEDMEN make me extrememly ERECT


I got these updates a while back, but I have been doing some traveling and I forgot to post them. Normally I would just leave it because new updates come out so frequently, but I couldn't pass up these two clips. I have a lot of videos that have Dillon Buck in them and I have never been a big fan, but I am starting to like him more and more. That dick alone speaks for itself...SERIOUSLY. It's a beauty. There is a clip on Menatplay that he has with Carl Wilde, that makes me cum instantly...in the past it's been more because of my obsession with the god that is Carl Wilde...But now I'm going to cum twice as fast because I'll be looking at the both of them. These clips look hot, you'll have to check them out!









Vote for my blog!


2 comments:

Y said...

Those two clips are hot as hell!!!
I`m a big fan of Dillon.Glad to see you like him more and more:)

markthomas899 said...

Theres hardly any 'cottages' left in the UK - very rare

the town councils shut them all down .lol

the only public toilets now are usually in purpose built modern shopping centres and often have a cleaner or attendant nearby.

and you dont see any glory holes .

Ive never been into it really, the stench of piss is a major turn off for me.