Sunday, October 05, 2008

Kayden Daniels Smokes, jerks and CUMS


This little muthafucker is quite the "multitasker"
He can smoke, while jerking off, while fingering himself, while cumming, while putting on a show...NEVER ONCE DROPPING AN ASH. BRAVO! Kaden Daniels...I SALUTE YOU! LOLZ.
The kid's a cutie. Nice Dick. Nice Hole. I particularly like the shape of his dick. The head is smaller, but the shaft is REALLY THICK, then is slims down again at the bottom. NICE ONE.


















Vote for my blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks kind of butch smoking - until you realise hes smoking menthols !

they are drag queen cigarettes lol

Jr said...

That is something that I would have never picked up one. LOL

Anonymous said...

I've know Kayden for over a year...has it really come to twinks pissing on themselves, swapping cum and smoking while they jerk to make a buck? I'm so glad I'm out of that genre

Anonymous said...

it's not an easy busy. A twink has to eat. HAHAHAHA