Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The EVER stunning Mike Roberts

Ok, so before I married Max Schutler, I was married to Mike Roberts. Yeah I know what you must be thinking, "He's one lucky bastard". I know. I know. Things were great. He's perfect in every way. That smile will melt your heart. He's a fucking Demi-God. I kept begging and begging him to let me top him but he kept saying, "No baby, I'm not quite ready yet...soon, I promise." I was patient. I was willing to wait because I LOVED this man. So one day I'm home surfing the web, and I always check out Jake Cruise. I like to see all the Stupid Gorgeous men he gets to fuck. MY HEART STOPPED, I passed out and I don't know how much time went by, but when I came to, there on the screen, was Jake Cruise fucking MY Mike Roberts UP THE ASS!!! Needless to say we got a divorce, and I haven't spoken to or seen him since. I still can't believe it. Jake Cruise! Jake Cruise was the first to feel the inside of MY Mike Roberts. I'd still fuck him though. I might be pissed, but I ain't stupid.

Click HERE to see the monstrosity that is Jake Cruise fucking Mike Roberts.














Mike


Vote for my blog!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It should be a crime to be this good looking. I have been staring at this post for the past 20 minutes. He's something else.

Anonymous said...

I want him.

nuff said.

Anonymous said...

he's ugly

Jr said...

Even the blind have their own opinions anonymous.

markthomas899 said...

I want to marry Mike roberts lol

I could quite happily grow old with him and never look at another guy .