Friday, October 24, 2008

Reese Ride, Xander Scott & Cody Fallon


You can find the video link to this new RandyBlue on the sidebar. I haven't done a Randyblue post in a minute, but I had to for a two reasons. First, Reese Rideout is in it, and I had to post it even though they aren't showcasing his AMAZING ass. Two, I FUCKING LOVE THIS PICTURE. That's Cody Fallon's Ass and Reese Rideout is sucking his dick. The Shot is Brilliant.
P.S Is it just me, or is anyone else ready for Xander Scott to Buck up, bite the bullet and BOTTOM ALREADY???




Vote for my blog!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jr I have to agree, that is a hot shot.

Anonymous said...

There's a point in this video that it looks like Cody is about to stick it to Xander. Too bad they didn't just hold him down .... has that bed ever been so damn squeaky before?