Friday, October 03, 2008

Diesel Talking SHIT...LITERALLY




So I guess Jacob Powell and Diesel Washington have a past, and Diesel has dished some shit on Jacob...LOLZ

In all seriousness, this is a bit tacky...He says...
"I will say this though!!! Jacob can get fucked for hours......Too bad he doesn't bottom on camera!! I can tell he doesn't bottom much.... because he doesn't know how to clean out properly like a bottom should. Its like taking a Reese's Peanut Butter cup smashing it and smearing all over Ur dick. Thank God I had plenty of condoms and he had plenty of clean sheets at his place."

Come on Man...you've gotta let up on these kids man...
Diesel, bro, leave these little boys alone and find yourself an older man. I think that will solve a lot of the "shitty" situations you find yourself in..."pun was totally intended"

Read the whole post Here

He also had an issue with Ben Andrews..."Ben Andrews Long story short I wanted to fuck the boy and he turned me down...."

Read the rest of that Post Here


P.S. Ben Andrews, Jacob Powell, Kameron Scott...is anyone else seeing a pattern here??? LOLZ

Vote for my blog!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diesel needs to get his shit together