Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Alex Collack is back at Hothouse


We haven't heard from Alex Collack in Ages. I remember him being a Hothouse "Lifetime Exclusive"...is that still true? What exactly does that mean anyway? Wasn't Josh Weston a "Lifetime Exclusive" for Falcon? Look at that cum dump now! Anyway, he's back and he has those same beautiful pecks, those same abs, that same big dick, that same hungry bottomless ass and a few new tattoo's to show off. I wonder if Johnny Gunn has any luck trying to fill that void. LOL

4 comments:

Y said...

Oops stole again:)hehehe
Hot pairing are Alex and Johnny.

Jr would you pls tell me after(or IF) you find the galleries of Ross Hurston and Nick Moretti from Masterpiece.Don`t know which scene is theirs.But I would love to see thier shoot.

Jr said...

Toni, I totally will and it would have to be after, BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT ROSS, and I would HAVE to post him.

Anonymous said...

doesn't lifetime mean, a lifetime?

Anonymous said...

Alex has a hole that just makes you want to fall right in!