Thursday, November 13, 2008

Marco Blaze is making a House Call



The dude is getting ready to wreck things over at Titanmen. I'm not sure they're ready for him. Move over Dean Flynn there is a new cover boy in town and his name is Marco Blaze. I will bet any of you any amount of money, that he will be on every cover of every movie he does for them. It's the same thing they did with Dean Flynn. Does it get any better than this? This guy is the definition of versatile. If you look up the versatile in the dictionary there will be a picture of Marco Blaze.
I'm seriously thinking about pitching a a script to titanmen for him to star in. I've not been loving a lot of their latest films and I don't want them to misuse him. This man us golden. COME ON TITAN, LET'S MAKE SOME MAGIC.

"Shortened Version, I LOVE MARCO BLAZE"







Click here to visit the Titanmen Store


Vote for my blog!


8 comments:

Ray said...

love it.

i want this movie now.

Jr said...

Ray, you're the one that knows how to get things before they are released...LOL

Y said...

What a stunner Marco is!

Mike said...

hehe, Marco is the best thing out of 'Titan'.

Y said...

Jr,that`s a Titanmen FRESH movie not a Titanmen(only) that`s why Dean is not on the cover.As you know Titanmen Fresh is the European daughter of Titan:)And you can mostly see Eastern European actors(and not only of course) in Titan Fresh.

Jr said...

toni, I was wondering about that. So is he not a regular Titan exclusive? He seems to be publisized as a Titan exclusive with all the regulars. You never see the european models being used the way he is.

Jr said...

Okay Toni, I just did some research, and while his first film, House Call is for Titanmen Fresh. The second one called, Overdrive, is for Titanmen.

Y said...

I think Marco is a Titanmen exclusive and I think he did the Titanmenfresh movie before he signed with the mother studio.
I left the previous comment cuz I saw you were wondering about Dean being absent on the cover of House Call:)