Friday, November 07, 2008

Cocky Joey finally takes the cock at SeanCody


I'm glad to see that someone finally gets to fuck Arnold Schwarzenegger jr. also know as Joey over at SeanCody. When I saw his solo video, he spoke about being used to the gay culture and growing up around it because his mom is a lesbian So I just knew that he was going to be the first one with his legs behind his head getting that asshole loosen, but it's taken some time. Now's his time has come and i have to say that it was well worth the wait. Dakota is much smaller in frame, but put it on him JUST AS GOOD. I have to give MAJOR THANK YOUS to the camera man. Some of the penetration and Ass shots are FANTASTIC. Those always do it for me.



This Next one is the MONEY SHOT...NIIIIICE!!!!





ANOTHER TWO FUCKING FANTASTIC VIEWS!!



I LOVE this one too...You can almost feel it!

Click here to see more at SeanCody


Vote for my blog!


10 comments:

Y said...

The money shot is fabulous!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for this one to bite the bullet

Mike said...

I'm gonna have to join Sean Cody hehe.

Jr said...

GO FOR IT MIKE..JOIN!!!
But only if you do it thru my page...LOL

Mike said...

Hmmm, what will you do for me? I'm thinking a naked picture would be nice :=)..

Jr said...

oh that's easy Mike. I have 100's of thousands of naked pictures almost all the men you can think of.

Mike said...

hehe, how about of yourself.

Jr said...

Yeah Mark, That's not really an image I like seeing. I wanna vomit whenever I see Zeb Atlas Nude. I know some people love it and good for them, but I just can't get into it...

Jr said...

Mike, How can I run to be President one day of there are pictures of bits floating around the internet...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Portraits of Dakota's ass in stomping cock down in that slot portray an energy transfer thoroughly worthy of these extravagant postures. The profile view, even lacking his gorgeous, flexing anus, is a masterpiece.