Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Carl Wilde with Kurt Rogers at Kristen Bjorn


My prayers have been answered!!!! I used to wait on the edge of my seat for Menatplay to release a new scene with Carl Wilde. His work there was so infrequent and I wanted to see more of him. He's a stunning performer. He's very easy on the eyes, a profound bottom and when he speaks I just melt. One of the first scenes I ever saw him in was with Dillon Buck as Dr.Richard. It was SO HOT! He walks into the office to be examined by the doctor. The doctor straps on a glove and starts to check him out, one finger slides in, and then two, next thing you know Dr.Richard is fucking him on the medical table. It's one of my favorite sexual senarios. Then I just started to find all his scenes. Each one was better than the next. Now to see him at Kristen Bjorn and with Kurt Rogers...I am celebrating Christmas early this year...HAHAHAHA. It's sure to be a bang on scene, and I can't wait to see it.



Source: Queermenow


Vote for my blog!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the freeze frame alone if hot enough. I'm hard and I haven't even pressed play yet.

Y said...

Damn,I think I`m developing a crush on this hot,handsome,hunky boldy.

Jr said...

How can you not already Toni? He's a stunner.

Anonymous said...

What a match! I love both of them.