Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HotHouse's Perfect photoshoot


My hat goes off to the photographer of this shoot. I feel like all the boys were shot extremely well. All the angles of the penetration and cum shots are Spot on. Brilliant. There is a shot of Robbie Ireland's nuts as Kirk Cummings is sucking his dick that drives me crazy. THEY LOOK PERFECTLY, ALMOST HEART SHAPED ACTUALLY!. And in that same shot you see the area right after the nuts leading towards the ass...Mmmmm. That's one of my favorite spots on a man. GREAT FUCKING PHOTOS! Overall, I love how hard the guys' dicks are! BRILLIANT FELLAS!

Robbie Ireland, Kirk Cummings, & Slade Shoot Creamy Loads In Backroom's First 3-Way!

"For the first 3-way in the HotHouse.com Backroom we got three of the freshest, youngest newcomers with the biggest dicks we could find! Robbie, Kirk, & Slade hook up, get naked, beat their giant meat and suck dick. Things heat up when they pull out a big dildo and work over Ireland's hungry hole. Ireland finds himself in the middle when the blonde bookends fuck his face and ass at the same time! Don't miss all the rock-hard, fresh meat, live now exclusively in the HotHouse.com Backroom!"



I LOVE THE SHOT BELOW!!!



I LOVE THE LOOK IN SLADE'S EYES...He wants it!






Click here to view trailer and full gallery...




Vote for my blog!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures indeed!

Anonymous said...

Hot Clip!