Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Francesco D'Macho & Jason Kingsley for HotHouse


Let's see if we can keep count of how many things they shove up each other's asses...Great scene. It wasn't until I saw this some ago that i realized Francesco was a great bottom. It was one of the first movies that I saw him in. Good stuff.

"Francesco D'Macho and Jason Kingsley meet down a dark secluded passageway. They both know what they want and things get off to an animalistic start; as the two sex-starved men work each other over with their hard cocks and large toys. Anal balls and large dildos go in each of their assholes making them writhe in delight. See how far they push each other in the XXX bonus scene from Black -N- Blue live now exclusively in the Club Inferno Dungeon!"

Click on any photo to view full Gallery and trailer...







Vote for my blog!


2 comments:

Y said...

That first movie of Francesco is one of the few with him I haven`t seen.But I don`t doubt I`ll love it!
Looks GREAT!!!

Jr said...

Yeah, it was when I first took notice of him.