Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lucas and Deano bare their Asses at Uknakedmen

"He's back from his travels, and with the beard and long hair he looks every bit the adventurer. Lucas has had quite a year and we're happy to see he's every bit as studly as last time we saw him. This charmer, with his famous cum-cannon cock is a welcome any time at UK Naked Men."

I like Lucas Knowles and I think he's a fantastic performer, but he's packed on some pounds. WOW. He's looks a bit softer than I remember. He's versatile, but of course I prefer him as a bottom. He's excels as a bottom.




He looked better in this photoshoot for Uknakedmen

"Deano set pulses racing when he first appeared UK Naked Men last month with his footballer looks, cheeky smile and meaty arse, which he delighted in flashing at the camera even though he swears he'll never let a bloke touch it... we'll see... meanwhile, we thought he deserves a second look... well you can't have too much of a good thing can you?"





Click here to see more of these guys at UkNakedmen


Vote for my blog!


2 comments:

Mike said...

I don't like Lucas with facial hair.

He looks damn good and he has one nice pinga mmmm

Jr said...

did you click the link to see the older pictures of him. I like those so much more!