Sunday, November 09, 2008

Anyone know who this is?

Whoooo, are you?? Who? Who? Who? Who? Oh I really wanna know....

I got an anonymous email from a blog follower and attached to it was this picture. Anyone with eyes knows how much I love a nice ass...This picture is like WHOA!
Who is this man? Doesn anyone know? At first glance I thought it was D.O from Black Scorpion, but I don't think it's him. If anyone knows who this ASS belongs too, or if you have anymore pictures of it...and him, PLEASE EMAIL ME...I WANT MORE!!!


D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S


Vote for my blog!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a hard one. It really does look like him.

Anonymous said...

I think it's D.O

Y said...

That`s definitely Dionisio.Love him!

Anonymous said...

I't is D.O and it;s time to see him bottoming!!!

Jr said...

Niagara, I couldn't put it better myself. It's time to see that sweet ass get PLOWED!!! LOL