Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Visconti Triplets Cum


This made me slightly uncomfortable...but I found it online and I thought i'd post it.
Okay, the thought of twins and triplets getting it on is HOT, but I want them to be in it fully, embrace it and be the nasty fuckers that I know they are. These dudes just look a bit odd to me. When the first brother cums...the others look at his dick like it's going to make them cum through osmosis...I don't know about these three boys...I just finished the video feeling a bit sad and sorry for them...Hmmm



see more of them here...


Vote for my blog!


6 comments:

Jr said...

That's the ETERNAL question...I WANNA SEE IT HAPPEN...sadly it not legal...LOL

Jr said...

Yes Jim, Incest is Not legal in a lot of places...actually MOST places.

Y said...

You are such a naughty boy.Jr:))

The Mangiattis said they don`t do it.

guygonegood said...

I don't think they would because when they were on the couch, they looked liked they were being forced to cum. It did not look like they were enjoying it to me. I did not enjoy that and I love seeing bros get off tegether.

markUK said...

I love it .

I also just ordered the same ginchgonch underwear online

and a few jockstraps of course :)

Jim said...

Not to dispute ya jr, but there sure seem to be a helluva lot of older and newer vids out there of brothers (twins and non-twins) doing each other, in national and international release, for producers to be worrying about the illegality of incest. Wonder if any of the producers or models have ever been prosecuted? Hmmmmmm, very curious now that you've mentioned the legality of it all.