Thursday, August 21, 2008

Open to Anything


I didn't realize Jetsetmen was doing so much "RAW" work these days.
There are alot of great angles in this clip. Lots of big dicks and tons of cum.

Has it ever struck you that living in a house with eleven hot, horny and hung young men might be a great idea? Whenever you feel in the mood, someone would always be sexually available for some wild action. The guys in OPEN TO ANYTHING, the latest DVD from Raw Entry Club, seem to concur with this idea. Through five sizzling bareback sex scenes, the eleven exceptionally well-hung studs hit it off and then get it off with one another – in the bedrooms, the living room, the kitchen - anywhere. It’s a nice gay dream, a true fantasy. “Kiss me, suck me, eat me, fuck me, I’m open to anything!”



Vote for my blog!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, is there some "magic wand" needed to play the embedded video's right in the browser?
I love this site, but every time I click on the play button.....NOTHING..... thats when I go GRRRRR and move to another site.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Jr said...

i don't know why that's happening to you. When I hot play the video play. I'm sorry dude.