Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Boy Next Door in The Backroom at HotHouse


When Cody Cummings FINALLY takes the plunge into some ass...SOME MALE ASS, and we all know he is going to eventually, he's going to make damn near millions. The longer he waits the more people will want him to do it and the more they want him to do it, the more they will pay. One can only imagine what he's been offered to do it already. He's a very smart man and he'll be an even richer one for it.
Let's just hope it's not Jake Cruise...LOL

Click on any picture to view full Gallery








Vote for my blog!


3 comments:

Y said...

I must second you,let's just hope it's not Jake Cruise!
It`s funny they do it first for Jake and then for any studio that makes them an offer.Makes no sense to me.Unless they wanna take advantage of Jake`s money which is kinda petty.

Ray said...

you startled me. i thought he actually did it. u make ray frowny faced. :(

btw, i deleted that other blog and started another one. u should be getting an invite shortly.

Unknown said...

my beloved tyco. I bet he already gets down with guys on the sly. Some rentboy action.