Saturday, August 23, 2008

Chris, Colby & Jeremy at Randy Blue


Talk about beef! This is on beefy video. And it's not that gross Zeb Atlas Beef. It's pretty, sexy and hot beef. Does anyone remember when Colby was back at Sean Cody? He has change tremendously. He's been around for a while and now he's doing work with major studios...I'm glad he's kept his name from studio to studio. It's get annoying when people start changing their names with every fucking project.













Vote for my blog!


4 comments:

Ray said...

i got my hands on this clip after all. i ♥ colby.

Anonymous said...

I remember Colby from the old Sean Cody days. All I'll say is he just exudes sexuality. He is great!

markUK said...

they all look the same to me , are they brothers?

Jr said...

In a perfect world Markuk...and in my dreams