Monday, August 04, 2008

Mike Roberts gets pissed on...


It seems to be a year of "firsts" for Mike Roberts. "First" he gets fucked by Jake Cruise, and now he is at Boys-pissing getting pissed on by Zach Randall. Mike Roberts wanted me to keep this a secret, but now that it's out I don't have to anymore, but I have been pissing on and fucking Mike Roberts for years now. You see if the industry thinks it's his first time doing these things they offer him more money. So he asked me to keep quiet. So Zack Randall and Jake Cruise were actually his seconds.





Vote for my blog!

5 comments:

markUK said...

im not a piss person hahah

but id let roberts and zack piss in my mouth .

Jr said...

Mr Markuk...I think we established that with the last Mike Roberts piss clip. LOL
Is there anything you wouldn't do for Mike Roberts? :-)

Ray said...

why did i press play? :\

Jr said...

you pressed play because something inside of you wants to get pissed on too...LOL

Ray said...

brb...throwing up. :p