Sunday, January 25, 2009

Seancody's Mikhail is also Men Magazine's Athan Seville


I kind of don't care what his name is, HE FREAKS ME OUT A BIT! I don't know what it is...I can't put my finger on it, but something is a bit off about this kat. I do like him better in the Men Magazine layout more than I do at Seancody. I'm wonering if he'll be back for a little butt sex with some boys? I'm always slightly surprised at what boys stay in it for the long haul. I never thought Mitch would do as much as he's done...but look at him.






6 comments:

Y said...

I voted in the poll but seems like it`s not working.Don`t see any results.

Anonymous said...

i hate his wet comb back mullet hairstyle .

he looks greasy like he fell into a vat of babyoil

and his wangbone is bent LOL

alex d said...

He's all over the place at the moment, so thank you for having the presence of mind to articulate what has been slowly gathering momentum in my subconscious.....
.....euuuurgh!!! He's not quite right! His head is too large for his body and he has no discernible hip joints! It's the hip thing mostly and, well, someone really should check the back of his neck for a label marked 'mattel'. Other than that he's gorge ;) Nice cock - always a pleasure :)

cheers

alex

Jr said...

Toni, I have fixed the poll. It was broken.
Alex, I am right there with you. Something is just fucking off about him.
Anonymous, LOLZ at his wangbone!!!! hahahah

Anonymous said...

He looks too much like Frankie Muniz.

Jr said...

He kind of does...but i don't really want to see Frankie Naked...