Friday, January 09, 2009

Matthias Vannelli and Daniele Montana play Barbershop at Lucas Kazan


Sang like Maria from West Side Story.
"I HAVE A LOVE...AND THAT'S ALL THAT I HAVE..."
His name is Matthias Vannelli!!! GOTDAMN THAT MAN IS SEXY! He's my new Colton Ford.
Excuse me while I book a trip to Italy to find him...

"Daniele needs a haircut. Little does he know what the barber (studly Matthias Vannelli) has in store for him. Or doesn't he?"











Click here to see more of Matthias and Daniele



Vote for my blog!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right. That looks like a really soothing keel of gorgeous cock, but I gotta say, the impression owes a ton to that hot ass of his. I'd just have total confidence in whatever that ass was throwin' into me.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you - this guy is almost perfect - now if he was also rich as hell and madly in love with me he would be the dream man

Jr said...

Hell, he doesn't even have to be in love with me...LOL