Monday, January 12, 2009

Kevin Falk is 100% Perfection for Men Magazine


YES! YES! YES! Finally Men Magazine is getting it right. Somebody at Men Magazine is sweating the Randyblue models. Is it just me, or is there another Randyblue model on their cover every other month? I bet it won't be long before Leo Giamani is featured. BET YA!
Anyway,They've been running in circles around Reese Rideout, Chris Rockway and Xander Scott for months now, but This guy, Kevin Falk should have been there all the long. He's quickly become one of my favorites. Check him out in next Month's Men Magazine.










Click the links below to check out all his Photo galleries with Randyblue.





Vote for my blog!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

and i jizzed in my pants.

Mike said...

Very Hot :=)


I still hate men magazine.

Jr said...

Mike I wanna something just for you. SOMETHING THAT YOU WILL LOVE! How can I do that?

Mike said...

Take a nude pic :=)

Jr said...

I have LOADS of em!

Y said...

I`m not a big Menmagazine fan either but damn..they got the best out of Kevin.I admit that.Kudos to them.

Mike said...

well post em haha.

Jr said...

Mike they are totally all over the blog!