Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Randyblue Models continue to take over the world


I've said it before and I'll say it again...RANDYBLUE'S MODELS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD. I don't especially love their scenes, or the direction they are given, but boy do they take some kick ass pictures. That can't be denied. It's nice to see Eddie Diaz being featured in the magazine. He's looking better and better these days. It would have been nice to see him on the cover, especially since Reese Rideout and Xander Scott have just been on the cover of Men Magazine 3 times in the past year.




1 comments:

alex d said...

Agree about eddie, he looks beautiful in this shoot, and yeah, I like Reese but he's surely peaked, for a while at least. RB seems to be having trouble coming up with the guys lately, as do many of the sites - lots of okay/similar-looking blokes but nothing to make me go woweee wow wow-ee (as Rose Nylund once put it ;) or maybe I'm just a greedy sob.