Friday, January 16, 2009

Bobby fucks Andrew at Cockyboys


This is a rather risky position to be trying on a set of stairs...I MEAN REALLY!!!
I wonder, if injured are they covered through workers Comp.? Hmmm

"...Andrew puts a condom on Bobby and sits down on his cock, jerking himself off as he bobs up and down on Bobby's dick. Andrew is a real moaner when he gets fucked. Then the boys decide to try a totally new position - one even I haven't seen before. Andrew lays down on the stairs pushing his ass in the air while Bobby, facing away from Andrew, pile drive fucks him from above. You gotta see it to know what I mean. Then Bobby turns around in the same position to face Andrew while he fucks him. Finally Andrew pops a huge load all over himself while Bobby's givin' it to him hard. Seconds later Bobby sprays his own load ALL OVER Andrew. It hits his ass, his cock, his chest, and even his face."













Click here to view Trailer and full Gallery



Vote for my blog!

1 comments:

Jr said...

Interested Prospect I fucking love your comment man. You have a fantastic way with words.