Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Adam Campbell will be bottoming soon...


Adam Campbell has been a long time top over at Collegedude247, but we all know the next step after the dildo...He's about to get fucked...who will be the lucky top...I hope it's Aaron James. He'd fuck him senseless...Hehehe

"
Adam Campbell showed up during the holidays to find a big surprise under the tree! Although Adam was not too excited about getting a dildo at first, he warmed up to it - quite a bit - as he experimented for the first time with a nice toy up his ass. Adam has a really tight ass, so it took a while for him to work it in, but after he did he was riding it like no tomorrow! Even though he said the feeling was a little strange, he must have loved it, because his cumshot was the biggest load we have witnessed to date! Enjoy Adam squirm and moan to a nice thick one! "










Click Here to View Full Gallery






Vote for my blog!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just hate the way he tugs on it!

Anonymous said...

I am totally pleased with how his loving anus seizes upon this project, and I find his cock finally bobbing and heaving utterly to my satisfaction. I could not agree less with either preceding comment, but I take their gracious implication to heart: I may hoist him now on my own bone?