Thursday, January 08, 2009

Max Schutler, Derrek Diamond...and Patrick Bateman Dickin' Around at Hot House


Aside from Patrick Batemen mixing with my Max Schutler and my Derrek Diamond, I LOVE THIS SCENE. Another RandyBlue boy is hitting the main industry. I am happy to see Derrek Diamond doing more things. He's one of my RandyBlue Favorites.

"The poolside action heats up when clean-cut hunk Patrick Bateman dives into a hot three-way with handsome Argentine stud Max Schutler and boy-next-door with a big bubble-butt Derrek Diamond! Diamond beats the other two to his knees and services both juicy pieces of meat then Shutler gets in the middle to get both holes filled. All three men rotate, allowing everyone to get as much cock and ass as they want and need. The deep-throat, ass pounding action accelerates until they all jack off and cum. Catch the all the action live now exclusively in the Hot House Backroom!"






















Click here to see more of the 3 way Action in Dickin' Around



Vote for my blog!


0 comments: