Thursday, January 08, 2009

On The Set with Hot House in the Lockerroom


I thought Kyle King retired? Maybe this was filmed before the retirement? Who Cares, I'm glad to get another film out of him. He quickly became one of my favorites. Blu Kennedy seems to be making a home. I'm so used to him popping up all over the place and working with literally every company out there. He really defines what is means to be a free agent. LOL!
It also seem that Hot House is getting their money's worth out of Ethan Wolfe. That kid is EVERYWHERE these days. I like him more than I did when he first came out, but there is something in his face that look unsettling. Maybe it's his eyes, they always look slightly sleepy, or sad even. I can't seem to put my hand on it. His scenes are great so I guess that's really all that matters. I haven't enjoyed Hot House this much since Shane Rollins was running it.





Vote for my blog!


0 comments: