Friday, December 26, 2008

Trent Davis Graces the Cover of Freshman


RandyBlue knows how to pick them. It seems like his boys are taking over the world. Every other month one of his boys is on the cover of either Freshman Magazine, Unzipped Magazine or Men Magazine. Some of his men have appeared on multiple magazines month after month. I am really enjoying this issue. Trent Davis really looks good. Great face and a great ass. At the bottom of this post, I've included all his photo gallery scenes at RandyBlue. He's done some great scenes. Check him out!









Gavin & Trent James & Trent Trent & Leo

Chris, Trent & Zander Cody & Trent Lucas & Trent

Gage & Trent Lucky & Trent Trent's Solo


Vote for my blog!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a drink with him at a place called MiniBar in Chicago. That place is swarming with SeanCody and RandyBlue guys!

Y said...

Randy Blue knows how to pick them but doesn`t know how to direct them.Don`t like RB action.Sorry,I`ve been so critical and harsh lately...

Jr said...

OMG!Toni I completely agree! That's so true!

Jr said...

Anytime Buddy!I love both sites...but we all have our favorites