Thursday, December 04, 2008

Ethan Wolfe Gallery Redefines Well-Hung


Talk about the best of both worlds. Great dick and Ass, and he uses both very well.
The most anticipated show of the year opens in the Masterpiece Gallery with new Hot House Exclusive Ethan Wolfe. This mega-hung superstar gives a new meaning to the term "well-hung" in this show-stopper of a XXX gallery! See all the breath-taking images live now exclusively in the Hot House Backroom!





Click the pictures to view the full gallery


Vote for my blog!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, who don't have sufficient connection speed to enable video studies, particularly appreciate the public service aspect of this presentation, because we are often furnished stills cropped of identifying context. Now, for example, when I observe this alluringly delineated perineum entangled with some obscured insertion, I'll at least be able to correlate it with the elegantly delted and nip-barred cocklord of shorn but valiant projection of twang, and I can appreciate how the duress of the former lends luster to the latter, and can interlineate my participation in lieu of some director's refusal. Yes?