Sunday, December 21, 2008

Patrick Batemen fucked "the outtakes"


If I've said it once, I've said it 1000 times. This barebacking thing is getting out of control. It was one thing when these were fucking Rusty Stevens bareback, but to have him fucking them bareback is just a whole different level of nasty. There are loads of videos of him bottoming over at SX Video bareback, and according to statistics the risk of infection of H.I.V is greater when you are on the bottom. I guess Patrick Bateman didn't get that memo. SO COME ON FELLAS USE YOUR HEADS!!!!


Click Here To Visit Cocksure Men!



Vote for my blog!


3 comments:

Jr said...

It really is sad, and Yes Rusty Stevens is NASTY. He's done MANY MANY bareback scenes.

Anonymous said...

I don't see what everyone sees in rusty. He's gross. Maybe it's because he's so willing to do whatever they ask.

Anonymous said...

When I did my scene for collegedudes with Patrick, he said he could get me a spot on Jake Cruise. When I said no because of all the bareback he does, he turned to me and said...I quote..."Is that a bad thing?". Yeah I did it...two scenes two years ago...but I have learned the errors of my ways and no amount of money is worth anything