Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Message from Leo Giamani

So EVERYONE was in an uproar after the last bareback scene that Leo Giamani did. No one was pleased. Over at Queermenow, the responses were all over the board. So much so that Leo wrote a little blurb of his own...check it out.



"I would first like to thank all of my fans for all of your support and appreciation. I would like to make it clear that I get tested every 30 days and am 100% disease free. I would also like everyone to be aware that I have not done any bareback scenes in over 100 days. I am very educated, more than most people in this business. I actually have a Bachelor’s in chemistry and did very well on the MCAT’s. I could easily go to medical school if I wanted. I want everyone to be aware that I will never do any type of bareback scene again. I want everyone to know that I always use condoms in my personal life. In additon, I have only performed bareback sex in videos which were done with disease free models whose tests were recent and verified. I am being honest and I know my true fans already know most of what I said. If anyone would like to contact me directly, please feel free to email me at anytime. Thank you and Happy new year to all."



Vote for my blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But WHY did you do these scenes in the first place if you were educated??? People MUST stop buying this crap and they'll stop making it! AIDS is stronger than ever boys!

Mike said...

I know if he's so damn educated and all why did he do it so many damn times.


I don't see what's the big deal though. Why do people care so much. Are these people sleeping with Leo?

Anonymous said...

Oh great smart guy. You get tested. I love it when cumhungry bareback actors say that. Testing doesn't prevent infection. And if you are infected, getting tested doesn't necessarily provide an immediate indication. Personally, bareback scenes and the increasing bareback culture annoys the fuck out of me. Have the drugs that (only) mask and delay the horrendous effects of Aids made us blind to what we're dealing with?

Anonymous said...

Being tested every 30 days is not a guarantee that you are healthy, because the HIV test doesn't cover the last three months before the test, and Leo Giamani should know it since he is educated in scientific subjects, and that is true also for that test that is supposed to be valid 48 hours before taking the blood sample ... you never know what may have happened between that 48th hour and the test if you have other sexual intercourses. Moreover, I'm not convinced at all that this test works.