Friday, December 05, 2008

Leo Giamani in the Lockerroom at RandyBlue


Leo Giamani is back! I don't know what else to say about this man. I feel like a broken record. He's stunning, and quite nice in person.....................then the record skips and I say again, he's stunning and quite nice in person. Maybe I should never look at his scenes. I should just check out his pictures and be done with it. I am still waiting for a scene with him in it to knock me off my feet. I haven't seen this one yet, so maybe it will happen this time...Even if it doesn't, i'm sure when his next scene comes out i'll come running back to him like a battered wife.



Click Here To See Full Gallery


Vote for my blog!

4 comments:

Mike said...

zzz A Big boring stud.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Colby and Jeremy take turns fucking each other. The look on Jeremy's face doesn't look faked, but the camerawork isn't very good for seeing the details.

Mike said...

I actually give Leo a lot of shit for good reason lol.

He actually has gotten better, this whole scene was super hot. All the hottest RB guys in one scene mmm HOT!!

Jr said...

Mojo, you have so many husbands that I loose track!