Friday, December 12, 2008

Reese Rideout open like 7-11



I used to be IN LOVE with Reese Rideout. Like seriously...he could do no wrong in my eyes. I had all his scenes and every photoshoot that he did. I even started yahoo group for him. I was a bit obsessed. That has since worn off, but every now and again he catches my eye.
This picture is ridiculous. I found it over at Toni's place, and I had to nab it. There are major power bottoms in the adult industry that do not have this kind of ass. This man is blessed, and while I might not be as in love as I was before, I'd hit it balls deep in a second!!!!

Vote for my blog!


4 comments:

Y said...

Oh Jr babe,I didn`t know Reese was your high school love:)
His ass is great!

Do you want the rest of the pics?

Jr said...

Toni, I use to breath this man.
I have the actual magazine, so i'm good.

Y said...

Yeah,even tho the pic might be airbrushed it still looks fantastic!

Mike said...

overrated..