Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tommy Defendi and Chris Porter in Season 2 of Nakedsword’s Golden Gate – Punk Rocks

If Raging Stallion is doing nothing else they are using Chris Porter's ass to the fullest and for that...I THANK THEM! One of my favorite Chris Porter scenes in with D.O. in Night Maneuvers. I seriously haven't made it through the scene entirely. The fucking, the sucking, the glaring, the moaning, and the camera angles. THAT SCENE HAS IT ALL. I swear at some points while watching I feel like I am inside of Chris as well.
Now he's been paired up with the hunky and well hung Tommy Defendi. Chris literally just bends over and grabs those ankles of his and opens his ass wide. Taking good dick is second nature to this kids. Some holes were simple made for fucking! See them now at NakedSword.com!








0 comments: