Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Mikey fucks Chad silly at Dirty Tony

New blood in the room, but the same HOT shit! I have a newbie getting comfortable on my bed. Chad is just as hot as hot can be. He is a rising star from the Bay Area, and a perfect match for LA's favorite handsome, hairy Mikey. Mikey loves coming to my place. It gives him a chance to get away from it all, and get into something he loves: fucking. Sexy Chad is all ears listening to straight, studly Mikey lament about his lost love. Apparently the engagement ended badly for him, but good for Chad. To get his mind off of his girl-trouble Mikey decided to go a very different route; like straight into Chad's tight round ass. Lots of heavy petting, steamy sex, two cum shots, and a very hot surprise from Mikey ends this lip smacking video. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it!




0 comments: