Saturday, September 12, 2009

Jimmy Durano Fucks Jack Griffin at Collegedudes247

I like Jack Griffin...A LOT. I like that he's as good a top as a bottom, but I nearly fell off my chair when he says to Jimmy Durano, "Fuck me like you hate me. Make me your bitch." hahahaha, who in the fuck says that????

"Jimmy Durano had been asking for a crack at Jack Griffin for a while, so when they both were in town we filmed this hot ass-pounding. Even though Jack is pretty new to bottoming, Jimmy, who has a rock hard dick and a rock hard body, knows how to fuck in style. After trading blow jobs, Jimmy eats Jack out, getting that tight asshole ready for a drilling. Jack rides Jimmy before Jimmy flips him over and fucks the shit out of him, finally flipping Jack over for a hot cumshot!"

jimmy-durano-fucks-jack-griffin-001ajimmy-durano-fucks-jack-griffin-004a
jimmy-durano-fucks-jack-griffin-015a
jimmy-durano-fucks-jack-griffin-017ajimmy-durano-fucks-jack-griffin-019a
jimmy-durano-fucks-jack-griffin-022ajimmy-durano-fucks-jack-griffin-026a
jimmy-durano-fucks-jack-griffin-024a
jimmy-durano-fucks-jack-griffin-030ajimmy-durano-fucks-jack-griffin-032a

Click Here to Visit Collegedudes247!



0 comments: