Thursday, June 04, 2009

Derrek Diamond and Ross Hurston in Scene 2 of Hot House's Head Hunters 2

I was really torn with this scene. I absolutely love both Derrek Diamond and Ross Hurston...BUT AS BOTTOMS. hahahaha.
I'm kidding...a little bit. What can I say, I love my great bottoms and they both top just fine, but are both sensational bottoms, but I do have to say since one of them had to top, I'm glad it was Ross. I'm not sure Derrek would have gotten the job done if he had to top Ross. For anyone that has seen Ross Bottom EVER...You know exactly what I'm talking about.
Project Manager Ross Hurston tells Derrek Diamond that he's been worried about meeting their deadline on the current job. When Diamond tells him he's completed the job and everything is okay Hurston rewards him by whipping out his fat cock. Diamond gets to work on the helmet-head, giving his boss an intense blow job. Hurston strips his young employee and sucks his cock before flipping him over to eat his ass. Once Diamond's hole is wet and ready, Hurston really shows him who's boss, fucking him long and deep on the conference table.

image1image6image7image8image9image10image11image12




0 comments: