Saturday, June 20, 2009

Belami + CorbinFisher = Sheer Brilliance

I can't even begin to tell you how happy this makes me. I Pretty much love everything that Belami put out, and Corbinfisher houses some of the most beautiful men at times. It's a great merger and I can't wait to see more as it develops. There has already been a scene with Derek and Travis released. There will be a scene each week.There are going to be a lot of good looking boys having sex and tasting cum...I can see it now. YES!!!

567101415161719

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BelAmi has a way of making everyone look beautiful

Brian said...

Agree to commenter above me. Seriously, this Bel Ami/Corbin Fisher merge is the best news I've heard all year! And Jeezy Creezy, those orgy-style pics of the boys are absolutely gorgeous. LOVE IT!

Brian
http://studmuffinblog.com

Anonymous said...

Bel ami is far away hotter!
There's no fuckin' compartion

Anonymous said...

Just a shame Dawson looks like a meth addict.