Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jake Cruise Services the juicy ass of Mike West

It's been a while since Jake Cruise has seen this blog, but I couldn't resist these photos of Mike West's ass. He's a big fucking boy. I kind of like em' like that. His ass just looks nice and open and ready for a plowing. It's times like these when I am slightly jealous of JC!

"Mike West is an Ohio boy who has a smooth, sculpted top, which makes it easy to see his wide chest and cut abs. As I make my way downstairs things get rather hairy (just he way I like it). Mike is quite a grower and within moments of starting to play with him I've got a beautiful big cock in my hands just waiting to be deep-throated. I suck Mike down to his balls and eat his furry asshole to his enjoyment. For all of my hard work I receive a protein packed mouthful of sweet cum."

12171618

3 comments:

Y said...

I must afmit Jake knows how to film a great scene and show the ass!But his video with Arpad was a disaster!I`m so disappointed.

Jr said...

It was a complete disaster, but I'm thinking that it's because of the limits Arpad had. Most guys would usually let jake do anything...I'm doubting Arpad was the same way.

Y said...

The problem was in the bad angles and filming again for me.Not that Arpad didn`t let him do this or that.I think Jake was completely free to do anything he wanted.