Saturday, May 30, 2009

Double Wide: The Best of Rick Van Sant

rick_dvd_frontrick_dvd_back
I didn't realize Rick Van Sant got fisted in like every movie he's done...WOW.
Talk about power fucking bottoms. To be honest, the photos do him no justice. I met him as he was working the Titanmen booth during IML weekend and he's much more handsome in person. After seeing these photos, it was hard to see him without a fist coming out of his ass. LOL...I'm not big on the fisting thing...actually, I don't mind the fisting so much, I just hate when they do the rosebud afterwards. YIKES!

bkhc_529bkhc_535fehc_d2_046fehc_d2_054fphc_471fphc_476fuhc_380odhc_412wahc_393

2 comments:

mr. peepers said...

now that's just gross.

Anonymous said...

Somethings I will never understand...I can't even begin to understand how this is physically possible!!!