Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Asses of Giovanni Summers and Jude Colton at Freshman Magazine

Giovanni Summers has done a little on the amateur scene. He has quite a few videos up on xtube and Rockettube as well. He's pretty well rounded. Tons of jerk off scenes and plenty of bottom and topping scenes. I first noticed him when he was fucking one of my favorite little twinks, Kameron Scott.

EncImage-1EncImage-2
EncImage-4EncImage-5
EncImage-8

Jude Colton has been around for a little while. I always enjoy his scenes over at Collegedudes247. He's now stepping out into the big time, and when I say big time I mean really big time. The twenty year old Texan makes his debut in the upcoming Jet Set Men release “Big Dick Society II: Dicktimized” where he is getting fucked by Trevor Knight and Court Donovan. Between the pair of them, he's taking over 20 inches of meat. Bless his hole.

EncImage-5EncImage
EncImage-1EncImage-3EncImage-2

0 comments: