Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dyson and Nash in a Super Raw Flip Flip scene at Chaosmen

Maybe it's because "straight" guys are used to fucking pussy raw. They like the feeling without a condom. I say this because all the "straight" guys that come through Chasomen ending up doing a raw scene. Either with Robert or with other guys from the site. It never fails. I have to say, I think when they do it with Robert I rather enjoy it. I don't know why, I just do. Maybe because it's what I least expect to happen, or maybe it's because he doesn't get naked. He always just pulls his pants down a little and pulls his dick out. I think that's hot. Which is why I love all the Sheer Chaos films. Anyway, Dyson and Nash are doing a super Raw flip flip scene. Check it out.

chaosmen_dyson_nash_hires_04chaosmen_dyson_nash_camcaps_27
chaosmen_dyson_nash_camcaps_38chaosmen_dyson_nash_camcaps_39
chaosmen_dyson_nash_hires_27title_v0505_dyson_nash_01chaosmen_dyson_nash_hires_54title_v0505_dyson_nash_02

0 comments: