Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Skin Deep, Now on DVD

Seems as though I have been waiting FOREVER to get my hands on this film. The time is finally coming. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. Daniel Marvin and Pedro Andreas are up to some more of their DP action. I think in the director's cut they do it bareback...with one another of course. There is also an extremely HOT scene of theme in the kitchen with chef uniforms on...Mmmm. There is honey and whipped cream involved.
Looks like a pretty bang up cast. You have to check it out. Click on the banner below to get your copy.
More pictures will follow soon...







Vote for my blog!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it. I want to see it. where can i see it?

Anonymous said...

Can you post it on your site?

Jr said...

sorry mate. I can't do that. you'll have to go to KristenBjorn.com

Mike said...

yay my husband Franco Dominicci is in this.

Jr said...

This is an Ultimate Cast!!!