Thursday, September 11, 2008

Is BIGGER always Better

Hmmmm....
It's the eternal Question. Here's my thing, instead of an enormous cock, I would rather a full package. I prefer a pretty dick over a big old ugly dick. These guys all have big dicks, but would you really want to look at them while they were fucking you?
First off, I think Barrett Long has one of the UGLIEST dicks in the industry. His cum shots are brilliant, but his nuts freak me out and his dick never really seems hard.
Ben Andrews dick is kind of the same way. It's much prettier than Barrett's, but I just think he doesn't know how to use it. There's no power behind it. It's like giving a semi automatic weapon to a child...
Then there is Chad Hunt. He has a great dick and when it's hard it's even better. There is even force behind the fucking BUT, I don't want to look at him. He's just kind of gross. The hair and the body...it's a bit off, yeah?
These guys's dicks are fucking big...but sometimes if not all the time, these molds are a bit out of whack. I think there' tons of exaggeration.
and by the way,
Where are Antonio Biaggi, Damien Crosse, and Marco Blaze's, Molds?






Vote for my blog!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Cort Donovan!

Unknown said...

ben andrews is soooo gross. head to toe. I hate that kid.

None said...

Anyone who thinks Barrett Long is ugly (or his package) is a friggin retard and should shove their head into a meat grinder. He's hot as hell and one of the most well known and sought after talents in the industry today. You size queens amaze me, you cry for a big dick, then when you get one, you complain about it.

Anywho....I've worked with two out of three of these models, and I can tell you, there is no fabrication on the size of their dildos. In fact, they're actually slightly smaller. Mostly by an inch or two. But more importantly, why so critical? If you don't like these guys, just don't watch their movies. Or are you just catty queens who need to insult tother people to feel complete?

Jr said...

Mike, Everyone is entitled to the opinions mate, and we like what we like. I have met all three and all three and GREAT guys. They are in a profession where they are going to be criticised. It comes with the territory. I'm guessing the two you worked with are Chad and Barrett, because I own the Ben Andrews Dildo and I have seen his dick up close and personally and it's a bit of a FABRICATION.

Anonymous said...

BARRET IS UGLY . HIS FACE LOOKS HAGGERED AND TIRED.HE HAS A HUGE FOREHEAD. HIS BODY IS SAGGY AND LUMPY - NO DEFINITION.HES GOT TITS WHERE HIS PECS SHOULD BE,HIS GUT LOOKS DISTENDED- WHERE ARE HIS ABS?? AND THOSE OLD MAN BALLS ARE GROSS....AND THE HUGE COCK THAT NEVER GETS HARD LOL.

NEXT !

Jr said...

Now that was just a bit harsh don't you think. He's a really sweet guy and I think there is something youthful and endearing about his face.

Jr said...

Thanks for the love Sebastian...I think he prefers the bottom. I'm sure Michael Lucas is going to make a huge deal about it when it's time for him to bottom on film. "Ben Andrews Bottoms for the first time on film blah blah blah"

Anonymous said...

jr is that your personal dildo collection? ;) -- basti

Anonymous said...

I dont believe any of these dildos are very accurate anyway.

If you have ever tried one of those 'mould a dildo' kits where you stick ur cock in a tube of plaster of paris and mould your own dong- THEY NEVER WORK .

and in Barret longs case- could he even get hard-or stay hard long enough to make a mould anyway?

i think they are just based on the real cocks but probably made bigger .

One thing thats weird is how many of these big fat cocks have such a small cockhead or glans- it looks out of proportion.

the balls on barret longs dildo are too small anyway- they hang down about 12 inches from his cock in real life . They had to make em smaller so his balls would fit in the box LOL