Friday, September 26, 2008

Ben Thomas and Sean Everett at RandyBlue


Randyblue IS NOT disappointing these days. Ben Thomas and Sean Everett are a perfect match. I really like Ben Thomas. He's like a totally polished, much hotter and less annoying version of Gage Wilson. Lately, I've wanted to be in Sean's shoes. In his last scene he was with the all mighty Leo Giamani.
I do have to say, that I would have fucked Sean A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN LEO DID. Leo is fucking beautiful, and I love that he has no inhibitions...He fucks, sucks, eats ass and gets fucked. I just hate that he doesn't really know how to use his dick...If you've seen his scenes and know anything about fucking...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!
So Sean, if you are reading this and I know you are...LOOK ME UP, and Leo, you can watch and take notes...LOL

Click on any photo for full Gallery...








Vote for my blog!


0 comments: